1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats."
- Sea Water - I use it for literally everything, cleansing, banishing etc.
- Rain Water - This kind of depends on what you associate with rain. I use this mostly for creativity/inspiration sort of things.
- Storm Water - Strength or when used in curses is good for…
Is there legitimately a debate on whether the celebrity nude photo leakage is their fault??? Are you actually fucking serious? Do you know what a hacker is? Do you know what a hacker does?
And to those of you saying you shouldn’t take photos if you don’t want them leaked - jump off your high horse and look around you like the rest of us. There is no crime in what you choose to do in your spare and PRIVATE time. Who the hell are you to judge people? And celebrities are indeed people.
This entire issue isn’t even an issue. There isn’t even an argument to be formed here. What was done was an invasion of privacy and shouldn’t be seen as normal. Ever.
Apparently it’s not socially acceptable for a man to invite another man out just for coffee or to go out for a meal, in case it’s perceived as a date. Like it’s fine if you wanna go to the pub and drink beer and have a chat but make it non-alcoholic and suddenly you’re not straight anymore? You can go to the cinema together but ONLY if it’s an action movie. You guys can’t even just go shopping with each other. Oh masculinity, so fragile, so strange.